Consumer Information


Consumer Information

Students who feel their rights as consumers of higher education have been violated, or that the University has conducted itself in a manner that is not supportive of their educational experience, must register their complaints with the Iowa College Student Aid Commission (ICSAC). ICSAC is the state agency responsible for licensing the University’s courses and programs for Iowa residents as well as residents of all SARA- Compact participant states.

Complaints should be submitted to the Iowa College Student Aid Commission (address below) via their Student Complaint Form.

Iowa College Student Aid Commission 475 SW 5th St., Suite D
Des Moines, IA 50309
Phone: (877) 272-4456, option 4

For whatever state where a student may reside, for more information regarding the student complaint process, please see How to File a SARA Student Complaint.